What Is SMSF?
Self Managed Super Fund is a type of superannuation fund in which the members or account holders are also the trustees of the funds, giving them plenty of control over the fund. These funds are enclosed with their own:
- Tax File Number or TFN
- Australian Business Number or ABN
- Functional Bank Account
- Individual: Individuals are selected as trustees, with each fund requiring at least 2 trustees
- Corporate: Any organization functions as a trustee and the members act as directors. Although this streamlines the registration process of funds and assets, this structure is enclosed with extra fee.
Why Do You Need SMSF Services From Experts?
Self Managed Super Fund or SMSF is a trust structure that offers financial advantages to its holders once they retire or to their beneficiaries upon passing away. At IJ & EA Accounting Tax Services, we aid our clients in maintaining the accounting records, meeting compliance and the latest rules and regulations.
We help you in:
- Keeping Records Up-To Date
- Compilation of Financial Statements
- Filing Tax Returns
- Arrange and Assist Audit
- Compliance of Regulations
While choosing an accountant is not mandatory for this purpose, hiring our SMSF services will save you from the hassle and stress of having to go through a detailed administrative process on your own. In addition, due to our experience and knowledge, our experts are well-versed with the latest legal requirements necessary for the completion of your SMSF.